TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Blakely Media's Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated herein, please discontinue using Blakely Media’s website.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions.
- "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company.
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Blakely Media and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Blakely Media. These copyright holders reserve all copyright-related rights. You may view and/or print pages from blakelymedia.com for your own personal use. However, this is subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from blakelymedia.com;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from blakelymedia.com;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from blakelymedia.com; and/or
- redistribute content from Blakely Media (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages. Using other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website is also prohibited.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove any and all links to our website. Likewise, we reserve this right at any time and in its sole discretion. As a result, you agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, please contact us. Blakely Media takes requests to remove these objectionable links into consideration. However, we have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. While we endeavor to ensure that information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Furthermore, we do not ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept current.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website. This also applies to the use of this website. Further, this includes, without limitation, any warranties implied by law. To clarify, this is in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or use of reasonable care and skill. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- inhibit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- restrict any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer. This includes liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. Further, we assume no liability for any loss or damage of any nature. This is because we provide the information and services on the website free of charge.
Please contact us if you have any queries regarding any of our terms