terms & conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Blakely Media's Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated herein, please discontinue using Blakely Media’s website.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions.
- "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company.
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Blakely Media and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Blakely Media. These copyright holders reserve all copyright-related rights. You may view and/or print pages from blakelymedia.com for your own personal use. However, this is subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from blakelymedia.com;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from blakelymedia.com;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from blakelymedia.com; and/or
- redistribute content from Blakely Media (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
reservation of rights
removal of links from our website
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- inhibit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- restrict any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer. This includes liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. Further, we assume no liability for any loss or damage of any nature. This is because we provide the information and services on the website free of charge.